Want to post?

Email photo's and/or story text to remusworldtour@gmail.com or post yourself.

Scroll down to the bottom for help

Friday, April 30, 2010

Margot Jansen “The Music Man”

I had the pleasure of doing a unit drive with Tad from the Teets to Glacier..24 hours in a van pulling a camping trailer listneing to Tad's top 40 music hits..and the best part was he knew every single word and belted it as loud as he could...It was one of the best unit drives I ever had...The killers, Goo Goo Dolls, daughtry and of course Pearl Jam :)

Tad you will be missed terribly, but I will think of you everytime I hear Pearl Jam's "Better Man"...

God bless you...

-Margot

Soraya Vorster “Nickelback and Daughtry...”

More to come soon, but we were all just laughing about Tad's email to announce that he was leaving Backroads in Feb of 2009. Here it is in case you missed it or want to read it again:

Hello my friends,

Due to Tony Pandola's decision to share a lifetime of love and devotion with someone other than just me, I have decided to put myself on the Active Reserve List for 2009. Because of Tony's SELFISHNESS, I will be losing my access to webmail on February 16th. If you would like to contact me, please do so at the following email address:

tadmelichar@yahoo.com

Before signing off, I would like to make two statements:
1. Nickelback and Daughtry are the only two current bands that hold a praery of ever attaining the musical genius and legendary status of the two greatest rock bands ever: Poison and Bon Jovi!
2. To all my "Struggling to beat the coffee-drinking addiction" friends, be strong and always remember, "Get high on life, not on drugs!"

Per chance this is my last webmail publication ever, I would like to say thank you to my Backroad's family for some of the greatest moments of my life!!!

Peace, Love, and Happiness,
Tad

No comments:

Post a Comment