Want to post?

Email photo's and/or story text to remusworldtour@gmail.com or post yourself.

Scroll down to the bottom for help

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Birthdays Will Always Be Remembered

December 11, 2010 - Tad, we celebrate you, your zest for life and your adventurous spirit. Today has been a day of firsts as many have been without you with us. It was a birthday not celebrated with"coconut cream pie", it was a family gathering with the honored member missing, it was a day with as many laughs as there were tears...however, your strength, courage and character will forever live within us. I may have lost you, but I have gained a family I couldn't imagine living without.

You'd be so proud as Isa and Gianni learned to ski and board today, Amy and Santo showed promise of dynamic anticipation as they glided down the mountain, Mama and Papa sowed their wild oats tubing, and I...I managed to get buried in about 3 ft of fresh powder:)

Though you touched the lives of many - you lived for your family, your friends, and for me and that is an honor only few know.

I hope that you have found PEACE, you know that you were LOVEd, and all those that you've touched find their HAPPINESS - Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment